Wherever you choose to study, whether in the UK, US or Canada or elsewhere, after the intricacies of application/admission process comes the visa application process and this is where the visa expertise of the Riabisel Visa officer comes in. As an international student you will need to make sure you successfully apply for a visa before you move abroad to study. Each study destination will have its own requirements and each visa will carry its own rules and restrictions.
This is where the wise counsel and experience of the Riabisel Visa Officer comes into play with following
- Inside knowledge of the visa process
- Updated visa information
- Years of experience in handling visa application.
- Visa analysis, Research, student support and development of responsible and responsive infrastructure is a priority so that the student is ensured a fool-proof and prompt system.
- Well established visa procedures and processes.
- Numerous turnovers on student visa applications handled over the years from our major partner institution in different countries have generated enormous data backup and information, enhancing the efficient service.
- Mock interview sessions to prepare student for actual visa interview.
- Regular seminars and presentations concerning the entire visa process to students and agencies we work with.
- Individual visa counseling and case preparation, with comprehensive guidance of paperwork and documentation required.
- Pre-departure guidance to ensure student expectations is commensurate with reality.
Regardless of how difficult the visa process might seem to the student, we have and an in-depth understanding of the process and all the secret gateways; have up to date information about visa requirements for student destinations and we give individual priority and guidance on a case to case basis. At Riabisel we put all hands on deck to ensure the student succeed and reaches his goal and lives happily after in the college of his dreams, returning with the prize he sought so long and hard- a great career and success.
At Riabisel when we’ve successfully assisted you to apply/secure your admission, we usually give the following visa guidance:
- Starting you visa application process early: This gives you plenty of time to gather the needed documents. Applying for a visa can be time consuming. You will need to make sure you give yourself plenty of time to submit your application and present all of the necessary documentation.
Get the complete visa requirement and submit visa documents in support of your application, which usually include the following:
- Preparing financial statements - Bank statements
- IVR Letter from institution
- University Admission Letter
- University Acceptance Letter
- Other Educational documents
- International Passport
- Proof of English Language proficiency Test
- Online Visa application Document
- Medical report (for certain countries)
Please Note: You will not be able to start your course unless you have secured your visa. Contact us at our office today to discuss the requirements elaborately and we will assist you with the following:
Guidance on all types of Visa
Guidance on Visa requirement and assistance on visa documentation
Guidance on Visa files arrangement for submission
Pre visa guidance Interviews to boost your confidence
Consistent and regular follow-up with Embassies and visa tracking